Unless otherwise stated, all printer cartridge consumables we supply, be it parts or complete units are not from the original equipment/printer manufacturer or brand.
Our parts and cartridges are non genuine, compatible, aftermarket products.
Although we source and test to the highest possible quality available, our printing consumable products may not be expected to match the standard of the original equipment/printer manufacturer or brand.
- We only accept 'social login' service to make an order with Kray Ink; you can use your facebook, google or microsoft accounts as a base; if you feel we are missing a social login service that should be here, then please let us know, and we will look into it.
- The 'social login' service makes it quick to verify yourself, and the only details we derive from this said 'social login' service is your email address and first and last name for checkout purposes - thats it.
Help us help you our valued customer:
- Kray's prices are on the web at http://www.krayink.com.au. Prices and stock levels are updated daily.
- Place your order online where possible; we do not accept orders via phone or email as payment options are handled by third-party industry approved gateways. Such as Paypal.
- We accept Bank, Paypal, credit card and Australia POST Money Orders.
- Add your full name, e-mail address used to order with, or 'order number' as a Reference when using Direct Bank Desposit or Electronic Funds Transfer where possible.
- If you need some assistance with support, a sales question, or anything else please Contact Us.
- On receipt of goods, the Customer shall inspect the said Goods and determine whether or not they satisfy the customer's order. If the Customer has reason to allege that any of the goods are not in accordance with the Customer's order then the Customer shall advise Kray immediately by email.
- Kray provides a 12 month Return To Base (RTB) warranty on all consumable products unless stated otherwise.
- Goods returned under warranty will be repaired or replaced at Kray’s discretion. Warranty is not transferable.
- An RA# (return authorisation number) must be obtained from us ( Contact Us ) before any goods are returned. This RA# must be clearly written on the shipping label, NOT ON THE PRODUCT PACKAGING, and a copy of original invoice must be supplied. If an RA# can’t be identified Kray will be unable to accept delivery.
- Any omissions or incomplete information on RA application form may result in delays.
- Goods for repair/replacement must be returned within 7 (seven) days from receipt of a RA number.
- Any credit claim must be lodged within 5 (five) working days from the date on Kray sales invoice.
- Goods for credit must be returned within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of issuance of RA number and must be in re-saleable condition.
- Goods should be properly packaged for return, as goods damaged in transit will not be accepted.
- Kray is unable to accept any goods returned for credit that are not in their unmarked original packaging and in complete "as new" condition.
- An RA# does not guarantee either credit or replacement. It is simply an authorisation to return goods to Kray.
- Kray will void warranty of any product that has been mishandled, modified or interfered by unauthorised personnel. The removal of any factory seals, serial numbers or warranty stickers will also void the warranty. Warranty is void on physically damaged items.
- Warranty does not cover damage to other equipment used in conjunction with these goods.
- Kray always takes diligent care in servicing all goods, however Kray has no liability whatsoever for any form of damage or loss of the aforementioned goods.
- Products returned for credit may incur 15% restocking fee at the discretion of Kray.
- Any goods returned for repair found not faulty, goods with physical damage or damage caused by improper use will not be covered by warranty and the customer will be liable for a handling and service fee.
- All relevant paperwork will need to be shown when collecting goods.
- The Kray Website contains information on goods and services that customers may purchase including product descriptions and specifications. With the exception of information relating to Kray pricing and stock availability, all product information has been provided by the relevant aftermarket equipment manufacturer (OEM) or vendor not Kray. Kray has included it on this Website as a convenience only. The Customer should confirm all product descriptions and specifications with the relevant aftermarket equipment manufacturer or vendor before purchase.
- The Kray Website contains hyperlinks and pointers to other websites operated by third parties. Linked websites are not controlled by Kray. Kray is not responsible for the contents of any linked website or any hyperlink contained in a linked website. The hyperlinks are provided as a convenience only, and the inclusion of any hyperlink on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the linked website by Kray, its affiliates or their directors or employees. Customer links to any such website entirely at its own risk.
- Your use of the Kray Website is at your risk. Kray makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy or completeness. Kray specifically disclaims any liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Kray Website whether Kray is aware of such errors or omissions or not. To the fullest extent permitted by law, neither Kray nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Kray Website is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, special, punitive or exemplary damages or any loss of business, interest, goodwill, revenue or profit, arising out of your access to, or use of, or inability to use or access, the Kray Website. Without limiting the foregoing, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, everything on the Kray Website is provided to you "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Please note that the Trade Practices Act 1974 and similar State and Territory legislation in Australia may confer rights and remedies on you in relation to the provision by Kray of goods or services on the Kray Website which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified ("Non-excludable Rights"). Notwithstanding the foregoing paragraph, Kray does not exclude any Non-excludable Rights but does exclude all other conditions and warranties, whether implied by custom, law or statute. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Kray's liability for breach of any implied warranty, condition or undertaking which cannot be excluded is limited, at the option of Kray, to: (a) in the case of services, the supply of the services again or the payment of the cost of having services supplied again; and (b) in the case of goods, the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods, the repair of such goods, the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods, or the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired.
Whenever you use our web site, or any other web site, the computer on which the web pages are stored (the Web server) needs to know the network address of your computer so that it can send the requested web pages to your Internet browser. The unique network address of your computer is called its "IP address," and is sent automatically each time you access any Internet site. From a computer's IP address, it is possible to determine the general geographic location of that computer, but otherwise it is anonymous.
Kray keeps a record of the IP addresses from which users access our site address for security purposes. An example of this would be when proceeding to a checkout to finalise an order you may wish to make. After completing the form provided, your IP address will be stored along with a transaction number that allows us to track your order.
- All prices quoted on Kray are CASH prices exclusive of GST - we are below the GST threshold and thus do not need to charge it.
- All prices quoted on Kray are based on the Australian Dollar rate and currency.
- All prices are subject to change.
- Pricing to be confirmed at the time of invoicing.
- Back orders are accepted - we will contact you first if an item is to be on Back Order (that is, currently being restocked) and confirm whether you wish to wait, or issue a full refund.